Public/Private Entity Contract Development
As a part of our effort to assist your company by diversifying gross revenue goals, the USTF team will seek, review, prepare and deliver proposals that will provide your company with an expansion of revenue sources through contracted and bid services.
Since the team at USTF works with a wide array of transit-and-transportation orientated companies, it is our goal to ensure that each USTF client is able to streamline its growth according to its mission and annual goals while meeting the expectations of creating affordable and accessible transportation options in the communities that you wish to serve.
We are able to help your company attain increased gross revenues because of our back-end work of understanding your organizational capacity through a 360 degree assessment approach which provides us with an understanding of your growth possibilities that is both confidential in nature and with the opportunity to provide collaborative and strategic partnerships.
The 360 degree assessment approach encapsulates some of the following business principles:
- Line Item Budget for Capital and Operating Costs
- Project Scope, Benefits and Needs Analysis
- Management Team Background and Operational Experience
- Safety and Maintenance Programs
- Project Operational Detail Related to Project Scope, Benefits and Needs
- Terms and Conditions of Project and Contractual Offer