Coordinated Human Resources Planning
The team at USTF provides assistance with coordinated human resources planning so that hiring managers can utilize best practices and standards needed to achieve its mission and the services it desires to provide.
We provide consultation for hiring managers and assist with the screening and interviewing processes for new hires while providing safety training for the companies’ fleet drivers.
Our coordinated human resources planning are geared toward a focus of improving recruitment, screening and retention of existing and new hires.
We typically propose to utilize a number of informational resources and screening tools that will aid hiring managers effectively assess, hire and recruit new employees with a focus on creating a long-term employee base that is dedicated to the mission of the companies’ current and future operations.
Through a selection of informational and screening tools, hiring managers are able to receive an opportunity for the utilization of best practices with a focus on:
- Day-to-Day Service Requirements including cultural recognition of your client base
- The Development and Communication of Service Area Metrics Including Cultural Demographics
- The Development of Formative Interviews and Reporting
- Understanding the Competitiveness of the Local Labor Market
- Enhancing the Marketing Process to Increase the Labor Market Pool
- Understanding and Enhancing Your Companies’ Pre-Candidate Selection Process
- Understanding and Enhancing Your Companies’ Screening Process
- Employee Hiring and Orientation
- Providing Tools for Employee and Consumer Standardized Surveys and Consumer Benefits
- Continued Employee Training Including the Possibility of Cross-Training