The staff of United States Transit Funding (USTF) is experienced in working with owners and shareholders of for-profit companies who provide transit and transportation services throughout the United States.
We thoroughly review and work with each state and Federal Department of Transportation (DOT), the Federal Transit Administration (FTA), the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) as well as the Department of Homeland Security and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to ensure that each USTF client can efficiently and effectively carry out its mission while maximizing its return on investment (ROI) goals.
Over the last five years, USTF staff has worked with over 100 public and for-profit transportation and transit operators in order to properly plan, deliver and complete a strategy that will streamline diversified products that your company seeks to provide for the public and for potential clients.
Our corporate services focus on the following business elements:
- State and Federal Grant Writing and Administration
- Public and Private Entity Research, Proposal and Contract Development and Administration Service
- Business Development and Project Management for Transit and Fixed-Route Operations
- State and Federal Transportation Regulations
- Management and Operational Consultation and Training
- State and Federal Legislative Review and Briefing Services
- Internet Technology, Website and Social Media Development
- Investiture and Divestiture Planning including Exit Strategies
- Board-Level and Management Strategic Planning
- Fleet Development and Financing
- Administrative Supportive Services, including DOT safety review, human resource planning, and budget preparation